In an effort to ensure the safety of our staff and clients, we are utilizing low-contact service to all our clients for all pet care needs.
For clients who choose to come into the exam room with their pets we ask that you follow the below safety protocols:
- Only one client per appointment inside the hospital.
- Masks are required when inside the hospital (one will be provided if you do not have one).
- When you arrive, please come to the lobby. When we have your exam room prepared, we will escort you into the exam room.
- Once the appointment is complete, you will be checked out in the exam room via technicians.
For those who prefer to remain outside the hospital, we will happily continue to offer curbside services.
- Food orders, medication refills, and retail products will still be via curbside service. Note, supply chains are still experiencing periodic delays. Please call ahead to make sure we have your item in stock.
We are thrilled to see you in person! Please remember that these guidelines are in place to provide you the best possible service while keeping our staff, clients, and community safe. We appreciate your continued patience and cooperation during this next phase of “re-opening”.